Downtown at your doorstep
Living at RiverWalk is living a life of leisure and convenience. Your new home puts you within reach of great shops, restaurants and parks, as well as easy commutes to and from downtown Greenville.
At RiverWalk, you're perfectly situated in Falls Park - nestled between the charm of Main Street and the historic West End. Right in your neighborhood, you'll find bars, restaurants and coffeehouses. Besides being less than one block from Falls Park and the Swamp Rabbit Trail, entertainment options are endless - from Blues Boulevard Jazz Club, TopSide Pool Club and The Peace Center all just mere steps away. Food lovers will enjoy exploring the flavors of Greenville, from the deliciously casual Rick's Deli just downstairs, locally sourced and healthy optoins at Happy + Hale and "food-truck-without-wheels" Papi's Tacos, to gourmet, modern Italian at Jianna and five-star dining at Hall's.
This—and more—is here are your doorstep. Go ahead and explore. It's your home now.
If you're new to the area - or even you've always lived here - you are in luck, because Greenville is on the rise. Living at RiverWalk, you'll be able to conveniently and affordably take advantage of all that Greenville has to offer...
- #2 Top 50 Places to Travel in 2018, Travel + Leisure
- #3 Top Small City in the U.S., Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards
- #5 Most Fun, Affordable Cities in America, Bloomberg
- #1 Under-the-Radar Food Destinations, Zagat
- #4 Best Cities for Young Adults, Forbes
- #3 Most Scenic Bike Trails in America, The New York Post
- #12 Top 50 Places to Travel in 2017, The New York Times
- America's Best Downtowns, Forbes
- Top 5 Places to Retire, The TODAY Show
- Top 10 Cities for Millennials, Growella
- Top 10 Underrated Cities for Art Lovers, U.S. News & World Report
- #35 Highest Income Growth in Major U.S. Metros, U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis
- Food Destination: Where to Find the Best Food and Drink in Greenville, SC, Vogue